10/17/2013

October '13 Wishlist

Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons in terms of fashion and the festive connotations of the seasons. The cool weather allows me to experiment more with layering and textures, of which I wouldn't necessarily be able to do in Summer.
I've put together a wishlist of a few items that I've been eyeing this month.
Lastly, can you believe that there are only two months left until 2013 is officially over?!


I've wanted a plain, slightly oversized Bomber Jacket for quite a while now and I came across some on my local market for £25. I think that's a pretty good price. There are also so many of them on E-Bay, ranging from £15-£30. However, I'm unsure of their quality and so I've decided to steer away from them. I really like the way the look on and I would style them with high-waisted jeans, cropped jumpers, plaid shirts, distressed denim and chunky boots.


Turtle Necks are great for keeping warm without compromising style. They also have a reminiscent feel that leans towards the 90's era (again with the 90's). I would pair these with denim of any sort (high-waisted, washed out, distressed, mom jeans or a denim midi skirt), chunky boots, doc martens, boyfriend coats. The list is endless, they are such a versatile and timeless piece.


Black skinny jeans are a wardrobe essential for me, not only during the winter months but all year round. Having said this, I've never found the perfect pair. I'm quite tall (5'8) and so Jeans/trousers are usually too short for me and/or they don't fit properly around my derrière. This one of the most annoying problems I have with shopping for jeans. To solve my dilemma, I've decided to make an investment and try out these Topshop Leigh Jeans. 
Secondly, My wardrobe yearns for a pair of mom jeans and if you read my blog you'll probably be able to guess why.


Boots are a Winter staple. As the temperatures drop, they will become an essential. H&M have a great selection of boots this year and these are two of my favourites. This velvet pair, purely for the fact that they are velvet and the second pair, of which are a dupe of the Vagabond Dioon Boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment